We will only process your information on our data base if there is a reason for doing so, and if that reason is permitted by law.
Where we need to provide you with the service you have requested or to enter into a contract with you, we use your information to:
- enable us to provide you with access to the relevant parts of the Sites, we collect necessary cookies from your device;
- supply the services you have requested, we collect your name, contact details, delivery address and order details;
- enable us to collect payment from you, we collect your credit or debit card information; and
- contact you where necessary concerning our services, such as to resolve issues you may have with your order, we collect the information listed above and any additional information we may need to resolve your issue.
We also process your information where we have a legitimate interest for doing so, which are to:
- personalize our services, including to make it easier and faster for you to place orders;
- improve the effectiveness and quality of service that our customers can expect from us in the future;
- tailor content that we or our partners display to you, for example so that we can show you partners which are in your area or make sure you see the advertising which is most relevant to you, based on characteristics determined by us;
- enable our customer support team to help you with any enquiries or complaints in the most efficient way possible and to provide a positive customer experience;
- contact you for your views and feedback on our services or our partners’ services and/or products and to notify you if there are any important changes or developments to the Sites or our services, including letting you know that our services are operating in a new area, where you have asked us to do so;
- send you information by post about our products, services and promotions
- analyse your activity on the Sites so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and for statistical and analytical purposes and to help us to prevent fraud; and
- detect, investigate, report and seek to prevent fraud or crime.
We also process your information to enforce our contractual terms with you and any other agreement, to ensure compliance with our internal policies and procedures and for the exercise or defence of legal claims